Thursday, April 10, 2014

Plastic Wrapped Turtle

             Hi everyanimal! Sorry for the somewhat late post, I would've done it this morning but it slipped my mind! Anywho, here's today's photo.

            This poor little turtle probably got that stuck on him as a baby, and he just grew with that thing on him! Poor turtle! This is one of the tons of things that can happen if plastic and other trash gets in our oceans. Are we going to do something about it? We sure are! Here's my challenge for you today: do you see a piece of trash on the ground? Pick it up and recycle it! Actually, I challenge you to pick up at least three pieces of trash you find on the ground and recycle it. So what are we waiting for? Let's save our oceans!


5 comments:

  1. That picture broke my heart! :C
    </3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I feel so bad for the poor little turtle. He had to live with a plastic thing wrapped around him. :*(

      Delete
  2. Poor turtle.
    I went to see Winter the dolphin one year. The movie was so sad in the beginning and middle! All the animals there were rescued from trash and junk and crab traps, etc. One dolphin had sunburn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw that movie, too! Wow! You got to see Winter? I would love to do that! And that sounds simply horrible about those animals! That is definitely what this blog is working to help!

      Delete
  3. Ik about this one ;o;
    I love nature, and I've already helped many animals in shelters and (believe it or not) I've been underwater to pick up lots of trash (I love swimming; I can swim up to 1km (2/3 of a mile) from the beach w/o getting tired X3).
    It disgusts me when someone's like "Ugh Idc" when they throw stuff in the sea ):

    Mythy

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! You want to comment, you say? Go on ahead, feel free! Just follow these simple rules so we keep this all friendly, we don't want anyone to get hurt or mistreated, now do we?
1. No bad words! I think those words are horrible, and are very uneeded!
2. No bullying. Bullying is UNACCEPTABLE. Everyone deserves to be treated fairly and kindly. I will not tolerate bullying.
3. No insulting others. I'm not saying you have to love their ideas and such, but if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all please.
4. Nothing else inappropriate is aloud here. Young kids play Animal Jam and shouldn't be exposed to anything of the sort.
5. Treat others the way you want to be treated. This rule is the GOLDEN RULE. Please listen to it.
I don't mean to sound all stern with these rules, but I will not tolerate any kind of this behavior. Ok, I'm done being all stern now. :D Now, go ahead and comment, and remember these very important rules! Bye bye! x3